OpenStack Cloud Computing Architect
Cloud Computing is gaining increasing attention within enterprises of all shapes and sizes, but few technologists actually know how to properly scope, design, and construct Cloud solutions. Taking standard software applications, databases, and user interfaces and deploying them in a Cloud environment is a recipe for disaster. Proper scoping, usage modeling, and careful design are all essential to success in the Cloud.
You can Deploy OpenStack with your own Hand's without any Automatic Scripts
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
OpenStack Architect Training in Jaipur
Training Fees: 19,500/-INR
This OpenStack cloud architecture training will let you gain a deep and practical understanding of the benefits and challenges associated with cloud computing and how to address them at the design stage of your projects. We use the components of the OpenStack project to expose students to cloud deployment best practices and reference example cloud implementations, providing valuable insight for anyone building a new cloud environment through internal program and configurations
Professionals holding this level of knowledge have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A Candidate is able to perform the following tasks :
- Deploy and Configure their own public or private cloud without any framework or automation tools
- Be in a position to configure the various OpenStack components to create your own reliable and scalable private cloud infrastructure
- Understand how a cloud-based IT infrastructure differs from a conventional data center design
- Be familiar with the terminology used by cloud professionals and understand OpenStack-related concepts
- Be in position to deploy a private cloud environment based on OpenStack
- Understand the various Linux networking, storage, configuration and provisioning techniques available in the enterprise world, especially the ones that are part of the OpenStack project
- Be able to evaluate the security risks associated with cloud computing and how to address them
Hiring IT professionals who are OpenStack IaaS architect allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.
- OpenStack Platform architecture - Understand OpenStack Platform features and terminology
- Reference Architecture
- OpenStack Platform installation - architect level
- Deploying Prerequisite Services
- Message broker
- Identity service
- Object storage service
- Image service
- Block storage service
- Networking service
- Advanced Software Defined Networking with Quantum
- Compute and controller services
- Additional compute node
- Orchestration service
- Metering service
- High Availability in the Cloud
- Node Roles | Best Practices | Scalability
- Install OpenStack platform directly through configuration files
- Use RestApi and python-novaclient to manage cloud and client
- Time Management - NTP | Relational Database - MySQL | AMQP Server - RabbitMQ
- Install and secure the Qpid message broker service.
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Install and manage the Swift object storage service.
- Install the Glance image service.
- Import system images.
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Install, configure, and manage OpenStack Platform networking service.
- An introduction to SDN | An Introduction to Linux Network Namespaces |An Introduction to OpenFlow
- An Introduction to Open vSwitch | OpenStack Routing Models
- Install Nova compute and controller.
- Learn how to add nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance from the command line.
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Install and manage the Ceilometer metering service.
- Launch a stack.
- An Introduction to High Availability
- Highly Available OpenStack Reference Architecture
- OpenStack VM High Availability
The OpenStack Architect program is designed for:
- This course is designed for architects, system administrators, devops and technical personnel operating on the Linux platform and interested in designing, building, maintaining and managing a cloud computing infrastructure based on OpenStack. IT professionals involved in sales and marketing who may want to improve their understanding of cloud concepts and their ability to communicate with cloud professionals will also greatly benefit from this course.
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
A working knowledge of Linux system administration and openstack project names and basic implementation before hand, network management, storage devices and problems commonly encountered in enterprise environments is helpful in-order to get the most out of this cloud architecture and deployment course. We assume that all attendees have at least some experience with system administration under Linux, both in the graphical and text mode environments.
Our openstack Administration course is preferable before joining this course. click here
DELIVERANCES BY LINUXWORLD :
- Training Certificate by LinuxWorld - Training & Development Center
- Project Certificate by LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (if prepared under any case study)
- Latest Software for OpenStack Projects
- Resources - Software & Tools
- Life Time Support
BENEFITS @ LINUXWORLD:
- 24 x 7 Wi Fi Enabled Lab Facility
- Life Time Membership Card
- Expert faculty having 12 + yrs of industrial exposure
- Practical Implementation by having hands on experience on live demo and project
- Job Assistance