ServiceNow Domain Separation Training
Domain separation is a way to separate data into (and optionally to separate administration by) logically-defined domains. Domain separation is extremely well-suited for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and global enterprises with unique business requirements in various areas of the world.
- Enforce absolute data segregation between business entities (data separation)
- Customize business process definitions and user interfaces for each domain (delegated administration).
- Maintain some global processes and global reporting in a single instance of ServiceNow.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Knowledge of Scrum Agile methodology is essential
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow SDLC Scrum applicatio
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow StartNow Implementation Methodology
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
ServiceNow Domain Scripting Training
Day 1 :
- An overview, which provides examples and explicit criteria for determining if Domain Separation is the best way to onboard an organization to a ServiceNow instance
- Precise definitions and terminology used to discuss Domain Separation
- Architecture of a Domain Separated instance, including how to implement domains and understand implications of a domain hierarchy on process, data, and UI
- Given a detailed corporate structure, sketch a domain hierarchy that creates process and data relationships
- Identification of global integration points what system elements can be shared between domains?
- Domain separation of custom tables and process logic to assign records in tables to domains
- Settings and controls that specify domain membership and how they affect the user experience
- Application support for Domain Separation which applications are managed globally and which functions may be delegated to be administered within a domain
- Development and Management Practices establish and maintain a stable, secure environment that meets business needs
- Upgrade consideration for a Domain Separated instance/li>