Cisco Certified Network Associate - Accelerated
CCNAX (R & S) V 2.0 - (200-120)
CCNA is the entry-level Cisco certification and is the foundation for CCNP as well as CCIP and CCVP Certifications.
A CCNA candidate will achieve familiarity and expertise with Cisco's IOS, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies and management, switching and routing protocols, the OSI model, LAN troubleshooting.
CCNA certifies that the candidate has the ability to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot various Cisco networking devices.
Popular combinations with CCNA are RHCE and CCNP.
LinuxWorld India Launches CCNA V 2.0 at Jaipur
Get GNS3 Training Free on CCNA Training Program
- How to load image in Cisco Router
- Overview and some practical about wireless and there authentication
- configuring HTTP server
- Over View of CCNA Cloud
- Overview of CCNA DataCenter
- Overview of Software Based Networking like SDN
- OSpf Authentication
- BGP Protocal and its configurations
- VTP V3
Some Advanced Topics for Network Admin
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
CCNA Training in Jaipur
Training Fees for CCNA: 6,500/-INR
The CCNA curriculum includes a third course, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), a derivative works course consisting of ICND1 and ICND2 content in its entirety, but with the content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. This course teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. CCANX v2.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. Learner will encounter more troubleshooting, and more lab time than with the previous version of CCNAX.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management
Basic computer literacy Basic PC operating system navigation skills Basic Internet usage skills Basic IP address knowledge
Duration : 45 / 60 days
Daily Schedule : 1 / 1.5 hrs
Batch Schedule : Regular Batches / Weekend Batches
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
- Cisco Press Release Book - ICND1 and ICND2 Both - Soft Copy
- Cisco Press Release Book – Ebook
- International Author's Ebook
- Videos for future reference
- Exam Preparation to crack CCNA exam without any hurdles.
- Lab Facility with Real Router and Switches
- Life Time Membership Card – To revise the course and for life time Technical Support
CCNA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, either pass the current CCNA exam, or pass the ICND2 exam, or pass any 642 professional level or Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams), or pass a current CCIE written exam.