AWS Cloud Computing Certified Solutions Architect
The Architecting on AWS course will enable you to design scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS. In this course, we cover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS, including Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
Now Get Trained on Latest Amazon Web Services Feature Internally
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Amazon AWS Cloud Computing Training in Jaipur
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect series allow you to deploy a highly-available, cost-effective, automatically-scaling AWS solution that goes so far beyond “getting the job done,” your organization will wonder how they ever survived without AWS
Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A Candidate is able to perform the following tasks :
- Employ architecture patterns for common solutions on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications
- Leverage design components and capabilities for scalability and elasticity and high availability
- Design for security, authentication, and authorization with AWS
- Identify migration paths to the cloud
- Design for cost optimization
Hiring IT professionals who are certified as AWS Cloud allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.
- What is the Cloud? ...and What is Amazon Doing There?
- AWS Design: Why use AWS and Global Best Practices
- AWS Overview of Services for Web Applications
- Understanding Elastic Computing and AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Elasticity: Principles of Elasticity
- AWS Foundations: Is AWS Secure? How?
- AWS Foundations: Sign up for an AWS Account and Get Free Stuff
- EC2 Services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- EC2 Services: EC2 Pricing
- EC2 Services: Practical EC2
- AWS Storage: Cloud Storage Options
- AWS Storage: S3 and CloudFront
- AWS Storage: Practical AWS Storage
- AWS Storage: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- AWS Services: VPC, ELB, Route53, CloudWatch, and Auto Scaling
- AWS Services: SES, SNS, SQS
- AWS Services: Database Options and the AWS API
- AWS Services: CloudFront, CloudFormation, and Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Elasticity: Understanding and Using Bootstrapping
- AWS Elasticity: Understanding and Implementing CloudFormation
- AWS Elasticity: Components of Auto Scaling
- Identity, Authorization, and Authentication
- AWS Security: Understanding Shared Security
- AWS Security: Using the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS Security: Working with IAM
- AWS Security: IAM Best Practices
- AWS Database: Database Tips
- AWS Cost: Optimizing AWS Expenses
- AWS Availability: Designing High Availability in AWS
- AWS Migration: Creating a Cloud Migration Strategy
The AWS certification is designed for:
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Systems Engineers and Developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS
Benefits to earning a certification:
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level Exam
Deploy and manage public and virtual private clouds infrastructures using AWS
With the accelerating adoption of cloud computing and the AWS Cloud around the world, organizations are increasingly seeking ways to identify individuals with demonstrated knowledge of AWS best practices. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals that possess the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying and managing applications on the AWS platform. Earning certification helps you gain visibility and credibility for your proven experience working with AWS, as well as contributes to your organization’s proficiency with AWS-based applications.
AWS certifications certify the technical skills and knowledge associated with best practices for building secure and reliable cloud-based applications using AWS technology. Earning AWS Certification enables you to:
- Demonstrate that you have skills, knowledge and expertise to design, deploy and manage projects applications on the AWS platform.
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency.
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers.
AWS Certification exams are administered at Kryterion Testing Centers in over 750 locations across the globe.