Ansible Training - World Record - More Than 700 Students Redhat Ansible ( DO407) Certified Within 1 Months
Ansible is an automation and configuration management technology used to provision, deploy, and manage compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments. In this course, students will learn the basics of Ansible and watch a simple Ansible playbook be created from start to finish.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Basic Linux sysadmin skills
- The course is designed for students who have little or no experience with Ansible, but are familiar with Linux systems administration concepts
- No programming or previous automation experience is required.
- If you've never logged into a Linux shell and run commands before, you will learn the Ansible syntax but you may not understand the 'why' behind the tasks that we configure. We try to explain all systems concept that we cover, but we aren't starting from the beginning with Linux in this course.
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
students will learn to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible, learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Red Hat® Ansible Tower. Students will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, and use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
Course content summary
- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployment
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environmentt
- Introduce and review the course.
- Describe the terminology and architecture of Ansible.
- Install Ansible and run ad hoc commands.
- Write Ansible plays and execute a playbook.
Manage variables and inclusions
- Describe variable scope and precedence, manage variables and facts in a play, and manage inclusions.
Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and tags in Ansible playbooks.
Implement Jinja2 templates
- Implement a Jinja2 template.
- Create and manage roles.
Configure complex playbooks
- Configure connection types, delegations, and parallelism.
Implement Ansible Vault
- Manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
- Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes..
Implement Ansible Tower
- Implement Ansible Tower.
Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant.
- Review tasks from the Automation with Ansible course.